jueves, 20 de enero de 2011

Passion Love, Life... Woman

And Yes....

Today I woke up with the energy who generated passion on life, I try it to do it every day .... and probably I am a passionates woman, but I will promote as part of my daily exercises ....


Outside, mark my thermometer -23 degrees, even obscure,
and tied me to bed the desire to exercise my body in contact with nature ....
it is to cold for my so small naturist power today ....

And although I love life ... I also love the warm soft touch of my duvet ...

But even that I jumped out of bed, much to say, much to take off,
This feeling of pushing out to move, albeit on the bases feelings within us.

That passion can move the world, that passion can build pyramids, people create and build bridges, create families, smiling to the people you do not even know....

Sometimes we think that there is only big greatness ....
and when you look the little things we can do
because love, comes to understand that these are the little details
generate greatness ...

We are so used to watch television and see so much beautiful commercial, the perfect music, perfect statues, the everything harmonic and functional ....
that we get lose track of reality ....

Analyze a bit ....
I so happy that your world is as perfect as the picture HOUSE AND GARDEN ..... or what ever other magazine you like.....

I just hope it's as beautiful as the picture of your wishes....

Just think about and have a wonderful day ....

I love you ...........

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario